If your computer is Win 7 and you use BlueSoleil, you use option A. For Win 10, go to option B
A. Use BlueSoleil: (Win 7 / some 8)
- Fine Bluetooth icon and go to ‘Add a Bluetooth device’.
- Press ‘M’ and ‘A’ at same time, settle the controller into pairing model, the lights on the controller starts blinking.
- Double click the orange globe to search device or right click the orange globe to select ‘Search Devices’- your controller should appear as a new icon.
- Double click the ‘mouse’ icon, then your controller connected.
B. Plug & Play (Win 10 / Some 8)
- Go to the settings on your PC, turn on Bluetooth.
2. Settle the controller into pairing model, the lights on the controller starts blinking.
3. Click ‘Add Bluetooth or other device’and choose ‘Everything else’.
4. Click your controller’s icon.
To ensure you have the latest firmware for your controller and headset, see Update your Xbox One Controller (http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter) .
For more information, see Set up the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (http://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/accessories/xbox-wireless-adapter-for-windows-setup) . This adapter comes either by itself, or in a bundle with an Xbox Wireless Controller.