- If this happened before using under water, please try
- Replace with different eartips coming with the package.
- Please make sure the earphone jack is plugged in tightly. If you use the extension cable, please make sure it is firmly plugged in.
- If this happened after using under water, please try
- REMOVE the silicone earbuds and SHAKE OUT the excess water from the earphones.
- After each session of use please REPEAT the first step and place them somewhere to dry. This will ensure your earphones last as long as possible.
If neither works, kindly contact email@example.com.