- Use BlueSoleil:
- Fine Bluetooth icon, right click it and select ‘Turn on Bluetooth’ , then open ‘Display classic View’ .
- Double click orange GLOBE to search device.
- Set the AirPods into pairing mode, with AirPods in case and lid open then press button until light blinks.
Then your AirPods should appear as a new icon.
- Double click the Airpods icon, a number for the available services appear in the corner.
- Right click the AirPods icon again and select ''Pair''.
- Click ''Yes'' on the PC, then your AirPods connected with the PC. Now you can use AirPods.
Notice: If you need to use microphone, right click the Microphone’s icon and select ‘Mute off’.
- Plug and Play
1. Find Bluetooth icon and click other devices, your PC will auto search the new devices.
2. Set the AirPods into pairing mode, with AirPods in case and lid open then press button until light blinks.
3. Your AirPods should appear as a new icon, then click ‘Ready to pair’.
4. Now your AirPods were connected.