Keywords: Audikast, TC418, not working, no sound, defective, dead, faulty
The most FREQUENT causes of there being no sound are the following >
1. No audio signal into the Audikast:
- If connected using OPTICAL port, 1) Ensure your TV audio format is set
to “PCM”, since the Audikast does NOT decode Dolby/DTS. Otherwise, you
will need to get one Digital to Analog Converter that supports Dolby/DTS; 2) Change your TV audio OUT setting to "External Speakers".
- If connected using the RCA ports, 1) Ensure use the Red/White ports labeled “AUDIO OUT”. Other RCA ports are usually AUDIO IN and incorrect. 2) Change your TV audio OUT setting to "External Speakers"
- If connected using AUX/3.5mm audio out, change your TV audio OUT setting to "Headset", and can you hear any sound with the headphone plugged directly into the TV?
2. The Audikast and Headphones are not connected properly
Re-pair and connect them strictly follow User Guide, once connected, close to A/B will turn SOLID BLUE.
If any more help needed, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help. Also, to make sure all our users can use Avantree products properly, we offer Avantree Online Clinic to help you with your set up / installation FREE of Charge, click below link for details: