Keywords: Audikast, TC418, not working, no sound, defective, dead, faulty, Dolby, DTS, PCM
Step 1 : Check the Audikast and headphone are connected or not.
- close to A/B turn SOLID BLUE
- One codec indicator(LL/APTX/FS/SBC）on Audikast lights up.
Connected with A Connected with B
Not connected indicators:
- close to A on Audikast FLASHES but NOT stay SOLID BLUE
- No codec indicator(LL/APTX/FS/SBC）on Audikast lights up.
If connected, but still no sound, then go to below Step 2;
If not connected, pair and connect them referring to below link:
Step 2: Check if there is valid audio signal being fed into the Audikast.
- If connected using TV DIGITAL AUDIO OUT(OPTICAL),
1) Ensure your TV audio format is set to “PCM” or "DOLBY/DTS" is off, Bluetooth adapter does not decode Dolby/DTS;
2) Change your TV audio OUT setting to “External Speaker”.
If you only experience no sound while using HT4189 for Netflix/Amazon Prime, then go to this link pls:
- If connected using TV RCA ports,
1) ONLY use the Red/White ports LABELED “AUDIO OUT”. Other RCA ports are usually AUDIO IN and incorrect. Plug wired ear buds into the TV RCA ports with 3.5mm AUX to RCA audio cable, check if you can hear sound.
2) Change your TV audio OUT setting to "External Speakers".
- If connected using TV headphone jack,
1) Change your TV audio OUT setting to "Headset".
2) Plug wired ear buds or the headphone from HT4189 into the TV headphone jack or TV RCA audio out (via an adapter), check if you can hear sound. If no sound, then the TV is not outputting the right signal now.
Step 3. If both above are excluded, please contact email@example.com for free replacement.