Oasis can support connecting two devices. below we set connecting two Avantree Audition Pros as an example.
1. Pair the first Audition Pro
- Slide TX/RX switch to the "TX" position.
- Slide Power/mode switch to the "Bluetooth" position.
- Select the correct audio input mode (AUX/OPT) by short Pressing the button (Very Important)
- Set Oasis into pairing mode, TX LED flash GREEN / WHITE alternately fast.
--First-time use: Oasis will auto enter pairing mode (with clear memory).
--Afterward: press button for 3 seconds.
(2) Set the first Audition Pro into pairing mode - Press & hold button 5~7s until LED flash BLUE & RED alternately.
(3) After connected, LED indicators on Oasis will be shown as below:
2. Pair the second Audition Pro
(1) Press button for 3 seconds on Oasis to set Oasis into pairing mode again, TX LED flash GREEN / WHITE alternately fast.
(2) Set the second Audition Pro into pairing mode - Press & hold button 5~7s until LED flash BlUE & RED alternately.
(3) Waiting for 10-20 seconds, after connected, you will seeLEDs A and B are both on.
Tips: If it is difficult to pair the second Audition Pro, Please turn off the first paired Audition Pro and turn on after the second one connected.