Yes, you can. Pls follow the steps below -
- Make sure all previous devices paired to AirPods are Bluetooth-off
- Put the AirPods in their case, then flip the lid up and press and hold the small button on the bottom rear of the charging case until the little LED light starts flashing white.
- Put Avantree Bluetooth transmitter (Priva II, III, IIA, Oasis, Saturn Pro, Leaf, etc.) into pairing mode with Blue & Red LED flashing fast
- Wait until the flashing slow down together and that indicates the devices are paired
- Then you can enjoy the audio from your AirPods (sometimes after 5-15sec)