1. Do I need to re-pair it with my headphone/receiver before each use?
There's no need to re-pair the Priva III each time.
It will auto reconnect to the LAST paired headphone/receiver once you power on both devices and wait for 5-10 seconds.
For other paired headphones/receivers, they may auto reconnect to Priva III after waiting 5-10s once power on. Otherwise, please put BOTH devices into PAIRING MODE.
2. Does the Priva III work with the Echo/Echo Dot?
Yes, Priva III works FINE with Echo/Echo Dot (RX).
3. Can I use Priva III with Apple Airpods and Bose headphones at the same time?
Yes, you can. Pls follow the steps below -
- Pair Priva III with Bose headphones
- Turn Bose headphones off
- Pair Priva III with Apple Airpods (more details see pair with AirPods)
- Wait until AirPods working well, then turn back on Bose and wait for a few sec
4. Where should I place my Priva III?
To avoid any audio cut in-and-out or short range, you may need to notice following tips when placing Priva III:Ensure there is no partition, e.g. wall, metal, human body, ceiling, between Priva III and and your headphones/speakers/receivers. Place it in front or your TV, do not place it behind your TV.
5. How to enter Priva III into PAIRING MODE manually?
- Power the Priva III with the USB cable provided. Connect it to a TV USB port or any other USB charger with 5V/500mA-2A output (Most phone chargers will work).
- Turn on Priva III - Slide the on/off switch to "ON".
- Press and hold the MFB button for 1s until the LED flashes BLUE & RED alternately. Now it's under pairing mode.
6. How to clear paired history of Priva III?
Step 1: Get Priva III into pairing mode - press and hold MFB for 1 second until LED flashes BLUE and RED alternately.
Step 2: Press and hold MFB button for 5s, then BLUE LED is on for 2 seconds.
Step 3: It will enter paring mode automatically, and LEDs on Priva III flashes BLUE and RED alternately.
If any more help needed, you may contact email@example.com for help. Also, to make sure all our users can use Avantree products properly, we offer Avantree Online Clinic to help you with your set up / installation FREE of Charge, click below link for details: