Yes, you can. You can un-pair them by resetting both units.
1. Press and hold the pairing button for 5 seconds until you see BLUE and RED flashing alternately.
2. Quickly double click the button and now it is unlocked from TX / RX unit, indicating with LED flashes BLUE and RED simultaneously (like PINK). Then they will re-enter pairing mode, indicating with LED flashes BLUE and RED alternately.
3. You can pair them individually with other devices.
(1. This is a pre-paired set. Low latency can ONLY be achieved when using them as a set.
(2. Otherwise, your Bluetooth devices MUST be aptX Low latency suppoted for no lip sync delay when individually use.
More details refer to support.avantree.com for videos.