1. Check that the audio signal going into the transmitter is working. To test, plug the audio cable directly into the headphones - you should be able to hear sound.
Please make sure to use audio OUTPUT, or aux OUTPUT. Please also double check the TV audio setting - Audio output as 'External speaker'
2. Confirm the headphones and transmitter are connected - the LEDs on both should flash twice every 5 seconds. If not, turn the transmitter off then on again. This pair is paired and locked originally. If for some reason you mistakenly unlocked them, and need to pair and "lock" them again, here is how -
- Set transmitter to pairing mode - turn transmitter “on” then press and hold the MFB button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes BLUE and RED alternately.
- Set headphones to pairing mode – starting from the headphones’ “off” state, press and hold MFB button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes BLUE and RED alternately.
- Keep them close and wait for 5-10 seconds. Once connected you will hear “Connected” from the headphones.
- Now you can “lock” the connection between the headphones and transmitter. This ensures they auto-reconnect when they are powered on. Once the 2 devices are connected, double click the MFB button on the transmitter, the WHITE LED will turn on for 2 seconds.