1. Check that the audio signal going into the transmitter is working. To test, plug the audio cable directly into the headphones - you should be able to hear sound.
(If you are using a USB port on the front of the computer, please try another one on the rear as they tend to supply a more consistent voltage. This does not apply to laptops.)
2. Confirm the headphones and transmitter are connected - the LEDs on both should flash twice every 5 seconds. If not, turn the transmitter off then on again. If they still cannot connect, please follow these steps to pair and "lock" them:
- Set transmitter to pairing mode - turn transmitter “on” then press and hold the MFB button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes BLUE and RED alternately.
- Set headphones to pairing mode – starting from the headphones’ “off” state, press and hold MFB button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes BLUE and RED alternately.
- Keep them close and wait for 5-10 seconds. Once connected you will hear “Connected” from the headphones.
- Now you can “lock” the connection between the headphones and transmitter. This ensures they auto-reconnect when they are powered on. Once the 2 devices are connected, double click the MFB button on the transmitter, the WHITE LED will turn on for 2 seconds.