Before you start pairing operation, make sure that:
- DG40s is already in pairing mode (please refer to our user manual for detailed steps of how to enter pairing mode)
- Your BLUETOOTH device is placed within 1 m (3 feet) of DG40s.
- Your BLUETOOTH device is charged sufficiently.
- The operating instructions of the BLUETOOTH device is on hand.
IMPORTANT: Set your BLUETOOTH device to pairing mode.
If you don't know how to make it:
(1. Please refer to user manual of your BLUETOOTH device (headphones/mouse/keyboard i.e.).
(2. Please simply Google brand+model+pairing mode (i.e. Sony MDR-ZX770BN pairing mode).