User manual (English)
Avantree DG40S User Manual
Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter
1. Product overview
Connects computer to ANY Bluetooth device, support data exchange and audio transfer. Compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10 and Vista.
- 1) CD – for BlueSoleil driver install. You also can download the latest driver from HERE
- 2) User manual
2. Plug and Play
DG40S support plug and play on most of windows 10/8.1/8/7 (some of windows 7 system, just support mono A2DP). Before use, please ensure your PC/Laptop whether has built-in Bluetooth or not? If it has, please disable built-in Bluetooth first.
How to disable built-in Bluetooth?
Open “Device Manager” -> Find Bluetooth icon and open drop-down list -> Right-click on Bluetooth device and disable it. As below image -
Plug and Play
Plug DG40s into your PC/Laptop, after 10s~ 1min the Bluetooth icon will appear on the right corner of the screen. As below image.
Now DG40S is ready for use.
3. BlueSoleil Driver Installation Procedure
For Windows XP, Vista, some of windows 7 user as well as those who do not like Windows' own Bluetooth driver, you can install IVT BlueSoleil driver for DG40S.
- Windows XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10 and Vista
- At least 500MB of free disk space.
Step 1. Insert BlueSoleil installation CD into the CD-ROM or download the latest driver from here.
Step 2. Double click setup.exe to start installation.
Step 3. Choose the setup language and follow the instruction.
Step 4. Click “Yes” to reboot your computer.
Step 5. Plug DG40S into your PC/Laptop, and you can find Bluetooth icon on right corner of the screen. Now DG40S is ready for use.
4. Getting Started
Now you are able to connect your computer with Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Step 1. Right-click on Bluetooth icon and click “Display Classic View”.
Step 2. Get your Bluetooth devices into pairing mode and make it discoverable to nearby devices.
Step 3. Double-click the orange ball on the mid of BlueSoleil window to search new Bluetooth devices.
Step 4. Right-click the device and click “Pair” to pair them.
Step 5. Double click the device icon to searching services.
Step 6. Right-click the device icon, and select one service to connect.
Note: There are two profile for Bluetooth headphones.
- Bluetooth Advanced Audio profile for high-quality audio steaming.
- Bluetooth headset with Microphone for VoIP call or Skype call. Under this mode, you will get low audio quality if you streaming music.
5. How to uninstall BlueSoleil
BlueSoleil can only be removed from the Control Panel:
Click Start -> Open Control Panel -> Choose Uninstall a program -> Find and click BlueSoleil and uninstall it.
6. Product Specifications
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 402-2.48GHZ ISM Band
- Class1 power standard, distance up to 50 meters.
- Supports Bluetooth EDR data rate to 3 Mbps
- LED Indication: Power on, Linking and Standby
- System Support: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Software Support: IVT BlueSoleil 9.x
- Supports most commonly used profiles: GAP, SDAP, A2DP, AVRCP, Headset, Hands-Free, Serial Port, Dial-Up Networking, FAX, GOEP, File Transfer, Object Push, Basic Image, Basic Printing, Phone Book Access, HCRP, HID, BNEP, Personal Area Network, SYNCH, Message Access, GAVDP, GATT, Find Me, Proximity, Health Thermometer, Heart Rate, HOGP, DID, Bluetooth Simple Pairing, VoIP, HFP Dialer, Multi Bluetooth Serial Ports, GPS, PIM
- Package Size: 115 mm(W) x 130 mm(H) x 15 mm(D)
Any questions please let us know. Thank you~